Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday

Time is ticking away, Time Out, What Time is It, Time to Go, Time after Time......Take some time to read today's devotional: The Lord of Our Years Psalm 90:2

Laugh of the Day:
Bed-Time!
A boy was in trouble so he had to go to bed early. He got in bed and asked his dad for a glass of water, so his dad brought him a glass. Five minutes later the boy called down to his dad, ''can I have another glass of water?"So, his dad brought him up one. Five minutes later the boy called back down too his dad saying ''can I have another glass of water?" His dad said NO, if you ask me one more time I'm going to come up there and spank you. Five minutes later the boy called down, ''on your way up to spank me can you bring me a glass of water?

Prayer Requests:
School-tests, projects, sports, etc.

No comments: