Monday, January 25, 2010

Evan Beachler



Evan Shea Beachler
Age: 17
Grade: Jubilistic Junior
School: Westerville South (The BEST there is)

List any sports/clubs/activities which you are involved: A lot, let's just put it at that.

Favorite class or subject(s): I like gym. And lunch.


My friends would tell you that I am: A cool, suave, sophisticated character? :-P or a dork A US Army Airborne Ranger! HOOAH!

My dream career would be:


My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: Kalahari, definitely.


One thing people probably don’t know about me: I like ballroom dancing. (Please don't leak this to anyone.)

For lunch today, I ate: 2 sanwiches, pretzels, carrots, banana, cookies, a granola bar.....all i can think of.


The last movie I saw was: DARK KNIGHT!!!


The celebrity I would most like to meet: Sam Worthington


The best family vacation we took was to: New Jersey


If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: Pumpkin Pie, hands down.


My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: The dreaded Mingle, Mingle, Mingle.


My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: 1 Corinthians 16:13 "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith;be men of courage; be strong."


The hardest thing about being a teenager is:


A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: Confidence and maturity are gifts from the Lord. By watching us highschoolers, I hope you all can gain experience and lead those weaker than you in the faith.

No comments: