Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Maxie Beachler



Maxie Beachler
Age:17
Grade:11
School: Westerville South (woo woo)

List any sports/clubs/activities which you are involved: I take art classes, I'm in FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes). I love soccer, cooking, tennis, etc.

Favorite class or subject(s): My favorite class would be lunch but I'll instead go with art.

My friends would tell you that I am: alittle crazy and funny?

My dream career would be: professional chef, something involved with traveling or the ocean. I have no clue.

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: getting involved/going with my church friends to Skyview Ranch

One thing people probably don’t know about me: I will read a comic book from time to time

For lunch today, I ate: an assortment of food (a very large assortment)

The last movie I saw was: You've Got Mail : )

The celebrity I would most like to meet: Bobby Flay or Matthew Macfadyen

The best family vacation we took was to: Disney World of course

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: Graeter's Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Icecream.

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: hmm... maybe charades?

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: Noah's story

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: high school and everything it includes

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: School goes by so fast, so use that time to get as far ahead academically as you can. And of course, be yourself. Really.

No comments: