Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lauren Patrick


Lauren Nicole Patrick

Age: 13
Grade: 8
School: Kilbourne Middle School

List any sports/clubs/activities in which you are involved:  gymnastics

Favorite class or subject(s): math & gym

My friends would tell you that I am: unique and energetic:)


My dream career would be: to be a beautician

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: spontanious combustion with david:)


One thing people probably don’t know about me: my favorite color is NOT PINK

For lunch today, I ate: chilli and a cookie

The last movie I saw was: avatar 3D

The celebrity I would most like to meet: Christopher Meloni

The best family vacation we took was to: the Grand Canyon

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: carrot cake or no bake cookies yum

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: apples to apples


My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: john 3:16 it has so much meaning

The hardest thing about being a middle schooler is: drama with friends

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell to younger kids:  generally if someon does this to you they have a low slf esteem and just need to get it out some how by making their peers feel like crap. And don't care about what other people think. just b yourself.

No comments: