Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ross Larkins


Ross Larkins


Age:13
Grade: 8
School: Blendon

List any sports/clubs/activities which you are involved: tennis
Favorite class or subject(s): reading

My friends would tell you that I am: funny

My dream career would be: fighter pilot
My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: the lock-in
One thing people probably don’t know about me: i play tennis

For lunch today, I ate: a dagwood sandwich

The last movie I saw was: the blind side
The celebrity I would most like to meet: tom hanks

The best family vacation we took was to: Rome

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: empanadas

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: apples to apples

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: the story about Job

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: math

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell younger kids: do ur hw

No comments: