Friday, January 22, 2010

Jordan Swenson


Jordan Swenson

Age:15
Grade: 9th
School: VCS home school

Favorite class or subject(s): spanish

My friends would tell you that I am: very outgoing

My dream career would be: lawyer

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: the girls sleepover at jamie's house!

One thing people probably don’t know about me: is the medical problems that i have

For lunch today, I ate: chicken salad sandwich

The last movie I saw was: G-force

The celebrity I would most like to meet: Shania Twain

The best family vacation we took was to: Hocking Hills

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: black raseberrie chocolate chunk ice cream:)

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: mingle mingle

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: Ephesians 6:10-17

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: fitting in with others

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: to keep your head high and always talk to God as a friend not only as God also ALWAYS believe in yourself even if someone else doesn't.

No comments: