Sunday, January 24, 2010

Katherine Patrick


Katherine Patrick

Age: 18
Grade: 12
School: Thomas Worthington

Favorite class or subject(s): Native American and Independent Living

My friends would tell you that I am: Crazy and loud

My dream career would be: any career in which you do nothing for a lot of money

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: Evan smacking Ryan B in the face with a dodge ball

One thing people probably don’t know about me: I rarely act my age

For lunch today, I ate: poptarts.....brown sugar

The last movie I saw was: at home?? Role Models

The celebrity I would most like to meet: probably Papa Roach

The best family vacation we took was to: Sunset Beach

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: chocolate cake

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: mingle mingle mingle

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: john 3:16

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: you think you are independent but then your mom has to sign you out of school for appointments

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: You are in middle school now, i doubt there is anymore jumping and being overly excited about anything

No comments: