Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lacey Swenson


Lacey Swenson

Age:14
Grade: 8th
School: VCS home school

Favorite class or subject: science

My friends would tell you that I am: nice and sweet

My dream career would be: to raise a family

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: Baby sitting (parents' night out)

One thing people probably don’t know about me: all my illnesses

For lunch today, I ate: hot pocket

The last movie I saw was: matilda

The celebrity I would most like to meet: rascal flatts

The best family vacation we took was to: atwood lake

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: i dont know

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: apples to apples

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: i like all the verse in mattew

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: knowing who your true friends are

A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell younger kids: to stay away from big problems

No comments: