Monday, January 18, 2010

David Keith


David Keith

Age: 16
Grade: 10
School: Northside Christian School


List any sports/clubs/activities in which you are involved: B-ball, Track


Favorite class or subject: English Lit.


My friends would tell you that I am: Funny


My dream career would be: Traveling the world


My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: Urban Hope


One thing people probably don’t know about me: I like the word Pumpernickle

For lunch today, I ate: Chipotle


The last movie I saw was: Slumdog Millionaire


The celebrity I would most like to meet: Tim Burton


The best family vacation we took was to: Washington, D.C.


If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: Apple Pie


My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: Battle of the Sexes


My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice." Philippians 4:4


The hardest thing about being a teenager is: Peer Pressure


A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: Just have fun, keep the course, and above all, trust in the Lord and never forget Him.

No comments: