Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dustin Evans


Dustin "D-Weezy" Evans

Age: 17
Grade: 11
School: Westerville North

List any sports/clubs/activities which you are involved: Fishing, Hunting, and bowling.

Favorite class or subject(s): I'm a sucker for history.

My friends would tell you that I am: The most amazing person they know.

My dream career would be: Fishing for a living.

My favorite memory in GRACE Student Ministries is: Seeing Ryan jack up his leg in front of 600+ people.

One thing people probably don’t know about me: My favorite color is purple.

For lunch today, I ate: NEW CHINA EXPRESS!

The last movie I saw was: paranormal activity.

The celebrity I would most like to meet: Gerald Swindle.

The best family vacation we took was to: Tennessee.

If I could have any dessert right now, it would be: brownies.

My least favorite game to play at youth group or SS is: Family fued.

My favorite Bible verse or Bible story is: The whole book of proverbs.

The hardest thing about being a teenager is: Having a cerfew.

High Schoolers Only: A sentence (or two) of advice I would tell middle schoolers: Stay true to who you are

No comments: